Wednesday 14 March 2012

March 14th

Sampson fantasy,

Clipper emasculation,

No more flowing locks.

 

Ok, a silly one today. I’ve been promising to get my haircut. Although I like long(ish) hair, it’s:

1) Hard to maintain, it just grows into a virile afro-bush most days

2) Takes forever to dry

3) I’m useless at straightening it (I tried once and nearly melted my ears)

4) I don’t want to end up looking like one of those ridiculous middle aged men with a massive receding spam head and a stringy mess of pathetic spider web like strands dragged forward and sideways to give the impression of volume and style. (some would argue I’ve already caught this train!)

4 comments:

Bossman75 said...

Number 4 will suit brother.

Yasminselena said...

Did you mean Samson?! When I think of Sampson I think of George Sampson that kid who could spin on his head & do a little dance from that talent show!

Mel said...

Number 4. Mission accomplished!
Yasmin, Sampson is the greek way to say Samson. Anyway, a clean head is all the better to head spin on. Just ask George sampson :)

Yasminselena said...

I didn't know that! I have learned something new today, just had a very nice catching up on your Haikus and musings : ) I envy all the nature you witness and enjoy on your meanderings. And I agree with you on how stunning Magnolia trees are. I stopped to admire a few myself the other day : )