Friday 6 April 2012

April 6th

white wall of blossoms

blackthorns bowing and swaying

my guard of honour

 

When I go for a run or walk, I always take the same route, always run it the same way, I guess I’ve got a little bit of OCD or something :) Don’t know why I don’t reverse the route sometimes. You see a whole lot more, you are faced with the spectacle of new perspectives, stuff that will stop you in your tracks. I noticed something today which made me turn back, I was aware of a long row of blackthorns, all were white and bursting with flowers. I stopped running and turned back to look at the row and took in the view I’d never seen before, not from that angle anyway. It was beautiful. I then carried on my run.

Going to try and get a photograph of it in the next couple of days, it’s in Centenary Wood nearby, it wont be there for long.

No comments: